Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Open Your Golden Gate




What's there not to love about going home? Great food, great company, and much needed relaxation.

I went home to San Francisco for 4th of July this year because my cousin was paying our family a visit from NY, and boy was this a weekend jam packed with activities and food!

On Friday we had Shanghainese food and then went to North Beach for coffee, on Saturday we had dim sum (my cousin and I tried 5 different dishes of desserts!), on Sunday my cousin and I went to a 4th of July BBQ at my best friend's brother's house (there were a ton of skewers, snacks and more desserts!), and on Monday morning we went shopping on Haight and then went home for hot pot.

San Francisco never fails to disappoint!
I'm definitely home sick.

Egg cream at Cafe Triste
(we also shared a Tiramisu)

Kumamoto oysters at Hog Island at the Ferry Building


No comments: