Sunday, July 11, 2010

Japanese Bakery

Who knew that a little gem like this could exist in Old Town Tustin?
If there were one thing that I know I would really miss about Orange County when I move back to San Francisco is this place, Cream Pan.

They make some of the best pastries I have ever tasted. Their croissants are extremely crispy and flaky on the outside with layers of buttery, chewy, dough in the between. And they have numerous fillings like strawberry with custard, pear and almond, ham and cheese, strawberry cheese danish, and many others.

Gosh, I love this bakery.

Pear and Almond

Sweet potato
(this one is great, because in addition to the sweet potato round you see on the top, there is smooth mashed sweet potato with black sesame in between the layers of croissant too, and it's extremely delicious, and not too sweet.)

No comments: