Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Le Chateau Garden Bistro


Hmm, what do I think about hotel restaurants? Don't hold high expectations unless it's owned by a celebrity chef or unless it's Michelin Star Rated restaurant in a hotel because you might be let down.

I chose Le Chateau Garden Bistro mostly for it's ambiance--it's has that faux European courtyard charm. The food was good but definitely not as delicious as the price dictated, and they didn't have a very good selection of wines. So, as much as I would love to go back and enjoy a glass of wine near the picturesque water fountain, I don't think Matt and I will be returning anytime soon.





Olive spread
(Everyone raved about the olive spread on Yelp.com, but guess what it was? Chopped up pimento olives...)
Ahi Tuna salad
(Looks good, but it was swimming in balsamic vinaigrette)

Steak Sammie

No comments: