Thursday, August 26, 2010

When The Cows Come Home

Ahh, another one of those restaurants that have become a "must visit" whenever we make the trip from San Francisco to Southern California or vise versa.
Although this time was a little bit different...it didn't smell like manure outside. Strange, I wonder why.

All of the Harris Ranch meat is incredibly fresh, perfectly aged, and cooked exactly to your liking. I've never met a dish here that I didn't like. (Wait...ok, I lied. I don't like their steak salad. But that's a lesson learned: never order a salad at a steak house, stupid).

You have to respect the fact that most of Harris Ranch's ingredients are locally grown and often, they come right from their own farm not far from the Inn. Maybe that's why it's so delicious.


Berry Boost Smoothie
Fresh berries and fortified with vitamins.
I'll take 5 please.
Prime Rib medium rare with a side of garlic mashed potatoes, au jus, and fresh horse radish--wouldn't have it any other way.
They're mashed potatoes were smooth and butter with just a hint of garlic flavor. Mix every bite of that with a piece of perfectly med-rare prime rib and you've won me over.
Grilled Farm Fresh Vegetables

No comments: