Monday, August 16, 2010

Temecula

Temecula was not how I expected it to be at all--but, it was a very pleasant surprise. Old town was reminiscent of the wild west--very hot, arid on one side, and a quaint wine country on the other, and well...I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.





We tried 25 different wines at 3 different wineries! Which isn't as much as it sounds when each wine is about a 2 oz. tasting. I'm a fan of red wines, but here in Temecula, it was the Roses and the sweet white wines that caught my attention rather than the leathery Zin's or the zippy Meritages. So, if you're a white wine enthusiast, Temecula is the place for you!



This was a great last weekend as a Southern California resident. Matt took me on a surprise trip to Temecula and

The grapes on the vines were beautiful!


No comments: