Monday, June 14, 2010

Farmer's Market at The Grove


I seriously don't know how I let this place slip from right under my nose...
I've been to the Grove a gagillion times to watch movies and just to walk around, but it wasn't until Matt and I accidentally went on a day when the Jonas Brothers were performing (and everything was blocked off) that we wandered over to the Farmer's Market. AND WHAT A FIND THIS WAS. So, thank you Jonas Brother...you were good for something.



Brazilian BBQ
Top sirloin, cheese bread, hearts of palm salad, and my personal favorite, plantains

(It was super affordable!! Fogo De Chao, you are delicious, but you rob the piggy bank. I will definitely be coming back to the farmer's market for more!!)


Creole

Crawfish soup with potato salad and a DEEEElicious corn muffin


PEANUT BUTTER MACHINE!
I'll take two tubs of FRESH peanutty goodness please!


Vintage collectors store
(This has nothing to do with food, but I've been getting really into vintage shopping lately, and thought that I would just share)


Hot sauce galore


Look at how huge this place is!...Again, I am ashamed to admit that I never knew about this place until now.
Seriously...shameful!


No comments: