Saturday, August 23, 2008

sweets

Here's a website that a friend of mine found and thought I might enjoy. If you know me, then well, you know that I have a small sweet tooth. Okay, so I have a HUGE sweet tooth but hey who can really blame me when all that sugary goodness is out there in the vast open world just begging me to take a bite. It's a wonder why I don't weigh as much as an elephant, considering the fact that I can never quite stay away from anything that's made from more than 10% sugar.

So here's the website: http://www.vanillabakeshop.com/cake_menu.html

As the link suggests, this quaint little cake shop is called Vanilla Bake Shop and is located in Santa Monica. I haven't tried it yet but my friend says that in his opinion, it's better than Sprinkles (a high-end cupcake shop). GASP! I know, impossible right? I don't know I guess I'm going to have to find out. I'll let you know once i've tried it.

No comments: