Thursday, August 28, 2008

On The Road Again: Day 2

Scheduled to board the tour bus at 6:40 a.m. I rushed to get ready in time. I showered, got dressed, took two sips of my hotel provided coffee with one cream and one sugar (and we all know how great that coffee is...even in this four star Raddisson) and headed out the door with my enormous roaring red suitcase.

My tummy is still lingering on the togo Chinese food I shared with my mom last night (this was in addition to my curry). It was actually pretty good. But with the four layered tuna sandwhich (ham, egg, tuna, and cucumber fitting nice and neatly in between flive slices of white decrusted bread) and the 21 fruits and 5 veggies juice I bought yesterday at the Yaohan market awaiting me in a plastic baggy, I'm ready to head towards the Rockies!

No comments: